300037 XRAY X4'23 - ALU SOLID EDITION - 1/10 LUXURY ELECTRIC TC
2023 All-new Features.
- All-new XLP shocks are 9mm shorter for improved cornering speed, steering response, and stability makes the car easier to drive in all surface conditions
- Shocks are 2.6g lighter removing 10.4g from the front and rear of the chassis improves weight placement while retaining the same internal oil volume compared to ULP shocks for consistent dampening
- New pistons for improved travel from the more compact shock design
- New springs are 3mm shorter to match the new shocks. Available in a full range of standard spring rates plus 2 new alternatives of the progressive springs C2.4-2.7 and C2.6-2.9
- The most popular spring combo is included in the kit: C2.5-2.8 in front and C2.6 in rear
- All-new membrane shape and material for reduced maintenance. The membranes have a longer lifespan without any change to rebound settings
- Front shock towers matched to short shocks. 8mm lower to improve CG with two optimized shock mounting positions
- Rear shock tower is updated to work with the short shocks. Redesigned with additional material to improve durability in severe crashes and 8mm lower with 2 shock mounting positions to improve CG and optimize handling.
- Heavy duty lower bulkheads improve durability while maintaining ultra-low weight
- Heavy duty upper clamps improve durability in hard crashes
- 3 dot caster bushings are included for the rear suspension for most common 2.5 and 3.5 rear caster settings
- ECS and CVD axles feature grooves for the new SCS - spring clip system that secures the wheel hub to the axle. The new SCS system allows easier assembly and maintenance.
16 other products in the same category:
feedback Report comment