340153 - Xray RX8E'23 - 1/8 Luxury Electric On-Road Car
2023 All-new Features.
- All-new chassis with narrowed front suspension pivots increases stability & traction
- More chassis cutouts create greater flex in desired locations
- Additional chassis cutouts improve cooling
- Hard composite suspension arms combined with the improved central chassis flex keeps the suspension geometry stable while the flex is transferred through chassis and radio plate to maintain traction.
- Narrower front suspension holders for improved geometry
- Longer lower suspension arm shock mounting holders compensate for the narrower suspension holders to maintain the ideal shock absorber geometry
- Lower down-stop mounting holders without the eccentric geometry make the car easier to set suspension down-stops
- All-new front aluminum bulkheads with a lowered design
- New front upper clamps feature integrated upper shock mounting positions, eliminating the need for a separate front shock tower
- Innovative front upper shock mounting directly on the upper clamps adjusted via shims provide more flex on front suspension
- New front upper bulkhead brace for easy flex adjustments. More stability with the brace installed, more traction and steering when the brace is removed
- Lightweight front upper arm holder design
16 other products in the same category:
feedback Report comment